Saturday, February 13, 2010

Time Management 101

Things I should do this weekend:

Clean the flat
Finish that fifth Module of the Cert IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
Finish the last three web pages for that writing job that will give me money to pay off this computer in one foul swoop
A pump class
Go over the Westgate to see Blarney and the Maow Maow
Call my brother-in-law for his birthday

Things I am doing this weekend:

Volunteering at a writing festival (and please give me ushering or teching - I'll be damned if I'm manning the car park again)
Reading cards at a Hen's Party in Doncaster tonight - wherever the hell that is.
Running tomorrow morning along the Yarra
Pondering the assignment and the writing job
Too many game of Bejewelled Blitz

Things I wish I was doing this weekend:

Clive Owen
Spike from Buffy

No comments: