Monday, October 15, 2012

Blog-tober - A Quick 20 Questions

Out of time and inspiration today, so these questions have been sourced from the wonderful Sunday Stealing meme guy.

Off to dinner now:


1. BLONDES, BRUNETTES, REDHEADS OR BALD?

In days of old I would say I go for dark haired men. Strangely, the last few guys I've been out with have been prematurely grey. Due to an unfortunate encounter, bald men tend to give me the creeps, though saying that, Reindert is as bald as a bandicoot. (Maybe he doesn't creep me out because he's like my brother)

2. WHO DO YOU PHONE MOST?

Generally, my Mum. Followed by Jonella and Blarney.


3. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST JOB?

I worked at the Myponga General Store when I was 14. I got to do some light post office duties, make sandwiches and serve customers. Great fun.

4. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?

I've contemplated getting braces on my teeth. And a tummy tuck probably wouldn't go astray. Thing is, in my advanced years I've got used to my imperfections and I rather like them now

5. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY?

I'm blogging every day this month and I've run out of time and inspiration today.

6. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?

In no order - nice hands, legs and ankles, I write well, I am sort of funny in a glib time and I have this skirt with big poppies on it that always draws attention.

7. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?

Not much. I might get into home brew. I don't drink enough to miss alcohol.


8. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT/HAVE?

One might be nice, but I'm not really into kids.

9. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?

All the time - have done since I was a small child and I saw Pinnochio.



10. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

When I actually write properly - I don't mind it (in black fine point biro) Normally I can't read my handwriting - which is a bugger.


11. WHEN DID YOU LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY?

A very, very long time ago. I was 21. Should have waited a few months until somebody much better and kinder came along.


12. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

Maybe, but I'm a bit strange and I can be hard to know - although I am friendly and loyal which is someething I look for in friends.


13. DO LOOKS MATTER?

Not really - they can help, but it is the heart that matters most of all.

14. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?

Go to the gym, run, shout, ring Telstra, moan, hit my pillow. Normal stuff. thankfully nothing violent.

15. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?

Locally - Blarney's place. It used to be my Aunty Gaye's place. Overseas - London, Boston, Toledo all resonate well with me.

16. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?

No. It takes me a hell of a long time to trust anybody. Once somebody has gained my trust, they rarely lose it.
17. DO YOU USE SARCASM?

Moi, Never…. Is the Pope Catholic? (or does he take a dump in the woods?)

18. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?

Hell, yeah. The last one I was in was at the Pixies Concert at the V Festival going ape - that was fantastic!

19. WHAT DO YOU WEAR WHEN YOU SLEEP?

Generally a smile and moisturiser and very little else - though the duvet comes up to my ears. I only wear nightwear when there are other people about the place.

20. HAS ANYBODY PUT THEIR ARMS AROUND YOU IN THE LAST FIVE DAYS?
Yes. Jonella's boyfriend, Tadhg gave me a huge bear hug the other day. As did my client from yesterday - and Bobbie gave me a hug. Its been a good week for hugs.

No comments: