Sunday, February 17, 2013

Photo February - Day Seventeen

Alternative Captions:
a) I'm hot, go away!
b) GET IN MY BELLY!
c) Do you think I'm sexy? Do I make you horny?
Sunday is the day I go out and see Blarney and Barney and the boys.
It's also the day I go and see my favourite cat in the world. The Maow Maow.
Only thing is that Melbourne is having a run of hot weather - not freaky hot, but hot enough to drain you completely by mid-afternoon. It should cool down a little on Tuesday, but still, the thermometer isn't dipping much below 20 at night for the next week. Doesn't make for good sleeping weather.
It must be hard on those who wear fur coats all day every day.
Poor Maow Moaw. This appears to be the most comfortable postion for the lad. On the floorboards with his legs in the air.
Such a pity it makes him look rather untidy.

3 comments:

Plastic Mancunian said...

Hi Pand,

Ha ha - cute cat! Remonds me of Jasper - only he's much fatter.

:-)

Cheers

PM

Jackie K said...

What a cutie. Caption c is good.
Tia has been basically pasted flat to the ground on the shade for the last 4 days. Glad it cooled down today.

MedicatedMoo said...

Awwwww. Our old dog Tess used to do that in Darwin but she'd wedge her butt against the bottom of our bedroom door as it was the only room with air-con!