Thursday, February 28, 2013

Photo February Day Twenty Eight


Selfie
Blogging daily is not easy.

Blogging daily is harder when you're struggling in muggy weather, a little bit of sleep deprivation, a big dream at dream group that knocks you for six and makes you prefer to sit  on the couch eating fruchocs, navel gazing... Trying to be interesting and fresh is hard and I feel like I've failed.

And my novel is only 1000 words longer in length - so much for that. It will happen one day - just a matter of time - and making the time, not just finding the time.

Ah, never to mind. Everything else is ticking along nicely.

I just look at this selfie and I'm happy that I'm getting my eyebrows waxed tomorrow.

And I happy I can go back to blogging when I want to.

Thanks for putting up with me and my dodgy iPhone photos for the last month.

Pandxx




1 comment:

MedicatedMoo said...

Well done Pand - it's a huge effort blogging every day. I'm struggling to put one up per week!