Sunday, September 11, 2016

The Alice Through the Looking Glass Meme

Writing this from a hotel room in Sydney. Once again a lovely break in the sunshine.

Questions, as always, courtesy of Sunday Stealing.


Who is/was the weirdest person in your life?

Does there have to be just one? I know many strange people - the proctologist, the guy who balances oil rigs, the arms dealer, a couple of paragliders, the Porsche enthusiast, the ultra marathon runner. Do I have to choose just one. Oh, and all of these people are lovely - even the arms dealer.

What is a special thing that someone once did for you?

I had an small operation and a friend came and stayed at my place overnight to make sure I was okay. I will never forget that.

If you could erase someone off the planet, who would it be?

I think we'd be better off without Donald Trump and Peter Dutton (Australia's current Immigration Minister).

What’s a big goal that you have?

To write a best selling, award winning novel.

If you could time travel and meet yourself at 16, what would you tell yourself?

Sweetie, you are not fat, you are not stupid, you are not ugly and you have a very bright future. Stop being scared.

If it were the last day of your life, how would you spend it?

Hopefully shagging, while drinking lots of gin and eating Zumbo's desserts.

If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be and why?

I'd love to meet Clive Owen. Why - yeah......

What is one thing that you would never do that others you know have done?

Class A drugs. I've tried a few in my days, but I wouldn't go near them now.

What is one romance depicted in film that you’d love to experience?

I think I'd love to live "The Notebook" from beginning to end. Love it.

Describe yourself in just one sentence.

A simple, yet complex, middle-aged woman with left-leaning tendencies and a love of literature, film and animals.

Who is the most beautiful person on earth?

I don't think beauty is relevant, so I have no idea. My Aunty Marg is up there - she's awesome.

What was the best experience in your life?

Travelling. All of my travels have been excellent.

If you could rule the world, what would you change?

I'd get rid of the rule of corporations and bring back daily meditation as a part of everybody's life.

Where were you when you heard the news of 9/11?

I found out about eight hours after it happened. I was at home in my flat, it was about 6.30 am in the morning (Melbourne)and I couldn't work out why every station was playing the same bad Bruce Willis movie.

3 comments:

Bev Sykes said...

What a great way to spend your last day!

Kwizgiver said...

I love your description of yourself!

CountryDew said...

I like the sound of your world rule.