And these are fairly funky questions, which have been supplied, as always, by Sunday Stealing.
1. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
I had a glorious night at Vue de Monde a couple of months ago. For a less glamorous experience I really like some of the dumpling spots in Chinatown. Also, there is this French place on Swan Street - Noir. It's fabulous.
2. What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
Ice cream. I'd be happy with Mum's lamb roast two weeks straight too.
3. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A growth from my fallopian tube. Thankfully nothing nefarious.
4. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
I lift heavy stuff at the gym all the time. 32 kg kettlebell from memory.
5. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
No. Only by an anesthetist.
6. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No. That would be too much of a mind fuck.
7. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Trellawney Tom. It has a ring about it.
8. What’s your goal for the year?
Lose some weight, stay employed and get my blood pressure under control.
9. Last person you hugged?
My friend Teddy, last night after I went to visit her kittens.
10. First place you went this morning?
11. Do you always answer your phone?
No. If I don't want to speak to you I let it go to voicemail.
12. It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
No idea. I have my phone set to 'do not disturb'. If it was anybody it would probably be numb-nuts in England - who never got the idea of time differences.
13. If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I like my eye colour. It's a bit different.
14. What’s on your wish list for your birthday?
A trip to Bali would be nice.
15. Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
A bit of both.
16. Do you have any saved texts?
Yes, but I am dreadful at removing texts especially as I have an iPhone.
17. Ever been in a car wreck?
A very minor one with my sister in about 1991. Thank goodness it was minor.
18. Do you have an accent?
Yes. A moderated Adelaide Australian. As Australian accents go, it's really mild. Long As (Fr-ah-nce, Pr-ah-nce, Ch-ah-nce) When in England I go a bit cockney.
19. What was the last song to make you cry?
This. Always this. Doesn't matter what version.
20. What did you do last night?
Cursed my doctor for the horrid drugs she's trialing me on. Plus my food shopping.
21. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Yes. But I always have bounced back.
22. Current hate right now?
I don't hate, but Donald Trump and most of our current Federal Front Bench in Australia (Peter Dutton in particular) are getting close.
23. Met someone who changed your life?
Numerous people, but I have a lot to thank Leon the Hypnotherapist for. Life changer that one.
24. How did you bring in the New Year?
I'm pretty sure I had a quiet night and went to bed. Like most New Year's Eves. Most over-rated evening of the year.
25. What song represents you?
This song has a lot of meaning to me.